Skill and Experience

It would seem that there's a very noticeable difference in player skills at this point. This is great news to me, because that means the game has some depth to it to keep it interesting. It also means competition will be exciting, because it's challenging.

A few things lead me to this conclusion. The first thing was playing a set with some one who had taken a short hiatus from the game. This person was able to consistently beat me before his hiatus, but afterwards the table had turned. The other thing was actually just looking at replays sent to me by other players and checking win/total game ratios online, and I saw how some players have gotten quite good while others are kind of straggling.

But like I said, this is a good thing. As long as we all keep getting better and better, then there will always be something to work toward.



- Copyright © Xenozip.

No comments: