Focus

People only have a certain amount of focus that they are able (or willing) to utilize at any given time.

We tend to only focus on one thing at a time. We prefer this because we can "give it our full attention". It's difficult to spread this focus over a wide area, and not usually desired. The old saying "out of sight, out of mind" applies to many situations in life. Sometimes things have to practically be placed in a person's lap for them to pay any attention to it. Only things "in focus" are things we bother remembering. Tunnel vision, I suppose, or it may be better described as "tunnel minded".

A lot of the time, I very much prefer to be completely out of focus. Or perhaps "I miss the days when reality seems to be missing". That said, though I'm starting this blog with the intention of writing in it, I may or may not update it with any amount of regularity.



- Copyright © Xenozip.

No comments: